CLASS ACTIVITY #1 – Create a NEW email message
Write an email using your new email account.
- In the To box, type this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject box, type: Email Practice
- In the Content area type:
This is my first email. Will you please reply to me and let me know that you received this email?
4. Type your Frist and Last Name.
CLASS ACTIVITY # 2 – REPLY to an email message
Reply to Barb’s email.
- Open Barb’s email.
- Click Reply.
- In the Content box, type:
Thanks for replying to me. I like using email.
4. Type your First and Last Name.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTICE
Notice that the email program automatically places Barb’s email address into the To box. You did not have to retype it again. This is a great advantage about using the Reply button.
Notice that the Subject box keeps the same subject name.
Notice that all the original email messages are included. This is another great thing about using the Reply button. You get to keep all your messages together in one place.